Team meetings on Zoom can sap the life out of even the most motivated leader. Chris Grimes a motivational comedian, and communications coach will help you put some Zing back into your meetings.
It is 8.57 am, you are about to launch another daily stand-up.
You look at yourself on the screen, hover over the “connect” button and think to yourself……….
- “It is a great day and I am ready to motivate my team,”
- “Does anyone else find these as de-motivational as me?”
- “I am not sure how much life-force I have left to be sucked out of me through the webcam”
- “I hate these, but I will fake it until I make it”
The reality is that you have probably had all these thoughts over the last 12 months.
You hope that a return to the office or a hybrid way of working will end your online meeting nightmare.
But, deep down you know that virtual team meetings are here to stay.
So how are you going to stay fresh, alert, upbeat when you feel very different.
Enter stage right, Chris Crimes, actor, comedian, leadership coach and wicked ping pong player
In this podcast I will interview Chris about
- How to create a positive aura to your team when you feel different inside
- How to reduce the pressure on yourself running team meetings
- How to help your own manager and colleagues out when they are running online meetings
If you liked Chris and want to know more about his work you can find him on Linkedin or his website Second Curve
WHAT IS LEADERSHIP DILEMMAS WITH ALEX MOYLE?
Leadership can often feel like an unending series of dilemmas where the Leader needs to balance the needs of the employee, the customer, the company and their own conscience. In this podcast Alex Moyle interviews leaders from around the world about the dilemmas they have faced, the way they resolved those dilemmas and lessons learned.
SUMMARY Is it possible to make the planet and your people the main focus if you want to have a profitable business? Paul Hargreaves CEO of Cotswold Fayre and author of The Fourth Bottom line believes it is possible.SHOW NOTES Many founders set out to make the world a...
SUMMARY Business Leaders are always taught that asking great questions is the key to unlocking behavioural change. Yet Brian Glibkowski believes it is a Leaders answers that really make the difference. Tune in and find out why.SHOW NOTES Being a Leader in the past was...