Performance & Learning
Speaking & Conferences
My goal is to help you make your conferences an event that people still talk about months later. I partner with event organisers and operational directors you to ensure that my speech is tailored to your specific needs and syncs with the main operational focus areas of the conference. All speeches are designed to be interactive and encourage discussion between a
Senior leaders need help in getting their teams heads in the right place to get from where they are today to where they need to be tomorrow. I help leaders get their teams ready for
My approach ensures that barriers to change are openly discussed, with a focus on finishing the meeting with a defined action plan for the way forward.
Talks & meetings in this area enable:
- More Collaboration between sales, service & delivery teams
- Better cross-selling between business units & functions
- How to Define and executing a structured sales process.
- Inspire individuals to take more ownership for personal performance
Building a strong relationship in advance of a client having a need is key to a sales professionals success. Whilst many sales professionals talk
Talks & meetings in this area help individuals to:
- Understanding different types of clients individual needs and wants to increase the quality of business development activity
- Aligning the Customer Buying Journey with the sales process.
- Define a service proposition that differentiates teams from their competition & supports their pricing strategy
- Use business knowledge to establish you as a trusted “knowledge resource” to the client
Inspiring high levels of performance is more than just KPI’s and an annual review. To achieve self-sustaining sales performance leaders need to inspire their teams to want to succeed for both themselves and the companies gain.
Talks & meetings in this area help enable:
- Increased awareness between manager and subordinate of each others g
- Managers improving the way they communicate by giving and receiving feedback more effectively
- How managers can use KPI’s and targets to motivate rather than suffocate performance
Get in touch
Have something in mind, or just want to catch up, then just get in touch.