Business Development Culture
Speaking & Conferences
Company Conference SPEAKING
Make your conference an event that people talk about months later. I partner with senior leaders to ensure that my Keynote is tailored, and syncs with the focus of the event. My speeches are designed to be interactive and encourage discussion to deliver lasting changes.
Industry Conference Keynotes
Your delegates attend your events for many reasons, but being bored is not one of them. High Energy, Humorous, Insightful and Inspiring is my default approach for Keynotes. Each Keynote I deliver is tweaked to your delegates industry or area of interest.
FACILITATOR & Host
Senior Leaders often need help to get their team’s heads in the right place to move from where they are today to where they need to be tomorrow. I help leaders to ready their teams for a change, by designing and facilitating interactive meetings that focus on the way forward.
A conference host is the oil that keeps all the moving pieces of a conference on track. Maintaining the theme through the day, keeping speakers to time and picking up the pieces if
Talks & meetings in this area enable:
- More Collaboration between sales, service & delivery teams
- Better cross-selling between business units & functions
- How to Define and executing a structured sales process.
- Inspire individuals to take more ownership for personal performance
Talks & meetings in this area help individuals to:
- Understanding different types of clients individual needs and wants to increase the quality of business development activity
- Aligning the Customer Buying Journey with the sales process.
- Define a service proposition that differentiates teams from their competition & supports their pricing strategy
- Use business knowledge to establish you as a trusted “knowledge resource” to the client
Talks & meetings in this area help enable:
- Increased awareness between manager and subordinate of each others goals and priorities
- Managers improving the way they communicate by giving and receiving feedback more effectively
- How managers can use KPI’s and targets to motivate rather than suffocate performance